Sunday, February 22, 2009

Can you guess where we have been?

Disney World

Getting ready for the trip. See who was really help fill the suitcases fast.
Waiting for the train.


Really enjoying the wait.
Tregan too.

Then us.
Mickey Mouse

Long Day

Finally gave up.

Family picture with Cowboy Goofy.

Cool kids for the day.

And another.

Race enjoying his icecream.

Family picture at night with the lighted up castle.

Just another picture with different colors.

Airplane ride home plum give out.

And us.
Tregan woke up from a nap with marker all over his face from off his hand. Looks like he got the tar beat out of him.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, seeing those pics made me so homesick for Florida. I was jealous seeing all of ya'll in shorts and short sleeve shirts! i am getting summer fever already, and winter is just beginning! Hope you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to go there for spring break!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!! Hey... you sell modbe right??? I need some new swim suits.... Can I just order them from you??? or come look at them??? my email is hrobertson@rtci.net let me know!!! I'm going to Hawaii in April and I really need some! THANKS!

Silcock Family said...

I love Disney World! I'm so jealous! Your boys are so cute!

Geanie said...

Your boys are so cute. It was good to see you today. let me know if you find any info on adoption. I am going to add you to my blog friend list.

Darrington Family said...

Looks like sooo much fun. Wish we wee there with you. We need to get together for a play day or something. I know we keep saying that. I need to talk to you...I'll call you. Miss being your neighbor!